Background

Friday, February 17, 2012

A Picnic at Grand Central

Today was my mom's practical part of her Esthetician licensing exam and I went with her to be her face model. I think she did really well!

If anyone wants a really good facial/waxing job for a very affordable price contact me at MikiTomaru@gmail.com!!!!

Anyways, since the exam ended earlier than we thought, we hung out at Grand Central and shopped at the market! a.k.a- lots of amazing fooooood!



This was our whole spread. What is not pictured is the Hamachi and Scallion rolls from Masa.

Which was this....


Goat Cheese and Green Olive Foccacia
(Eli Zabar)


Bocconccini (Murray's Cheese)


"The Italian Job"... Mortadella, Prosciutto, Provolone, and Genoa Salame (Murray's Cheese)


And for dessert, Russian Cinnamon Coffee Cake (Eli Zabar)


And just another shot for good luck!


Sooo good!

My mom and I just sat at a table and munched away! We ate Bocconccini with chop sticks! We are so ASIAN!

No comments: