Background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ya Freak Bitch!

I am a blogger failure! But just like Britney's making a comeback, so am I!
I have been taking pictures of food (obsessively) but I haven't had a camera so I've been taking it on my phone, which surprisingly is not that bad of quality. However, because it is a ghetto little phone that doesn't do "smart" things, I didn't know how to get it onto my computer....

But alas, my new super-fantastic-pun-filled boyfriend notified me that I could just text it to my e-mail!

First Ill just give a quick update on Sweetgrass Grill in Tarrytown. Mommy and I went during restaurant week back in the cold months... Just pics. It was delish. Except for the pasta which was dumb salty...








Sweetgrass Grill
24 Main St
Tarrytown, NY 10591-7623
Phone: 914-631-0000

No comments: