Background

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Brio in Ridge Hill

So, my brother works at Brio... he is a great waiter! One of the perks of having your brother work at Brio is that they give a SICK family discount! I did not know this but once he mentioned that I would get this discount, I went all out and ordered a full meal!

We of course were served the loaf of hot crusty bread and the "everything" thin crispy cracker things:


I could've eaten the whole loaf of bread... it's so freaken good and they serve it right out of the oven.

Then, for main courses, Luke got the Shrimp and Lobster Fettucini


I got the Pork Chops


I loved the pork chops. The interesting thing is that I was able to get them medium rare. Yep. Rare pork.... sounds risky but apparently it's ok because it's brined or something. It was so good. So juicy. And I'm not dead yet so I guess it was safe to get the pork a little pink!


We also tried all the non-alcoholic fancy drinks such as the White Peach Lemonade, Stawberry Basil Tea, Etc. I might be making up the flavors but they were somewhere in that vicinity!



And of course dessert!


The trio!


Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding


Vanilla Bean Creme Brulée


Mascarpone Cheesecake

I ate so much that I got strep throat later that night! And then went on to infect my boss and two clients.



just kidding...


Brio Tuscan Grille
Ridge Hill
160 Market Street
Yonkers, NY 10710

Phone: (914)-709-1000

No comments: