Background

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

California, Day One: San Francisco

I've said this a million times in the past week, but I'm really surprised that my pants still fit! I ate so much in 10 days... and I am the happiest girl ever.

Upon arrival in San Francisco, and having not eaten for like 10 hours, we decided we needed to get a good meal. We agreed that we would be up for a 30 minute plus walk to get In-N-Out burgers!

Beautiful! It reminded me of Mos Burger in Japan, just because it looked so fresh and it was constructed very neatly.


I loved the toasted bun. I loved the sauce. I loved the crispy veg.


We walked alllllll over just to explore, and on the way home to our hotel, we found The Crepe House! I am completely obsessed with French things, I'm completely obsessed with crepes in general, and my favorite thing in Japan the crepe stands in Harajuku!

Apple-Cinnamon

Super Simple and Super Delish!


For dinner, we were kinda exhausted cuz we walked around all day so we went somewhere near our hotel... somewhere very random.
Mel's Drive-In. Ughhh we totes both got food poisoning after eating here. It was just like a 1950's wannabe old-school restaurant. The food really didn't taste THAT bad but let's just say my Strawberry Shortcake was a cut-in half semi-ok, out-of-the-box pound cake with strawberries and Reddi-wip.


In-N-Out Burger (Fisherman's Wharf)
333 Jefferson
San Francisco, CA 94133
Phone: 1-(800)-786-1000

The Crepe House
1755 Polk Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415)-441-2421

Mel's Drive-in
1050 Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415)-292-6358

No comments: