Background

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Easter Fairy

I do believe in the Easter Fairy! It brings me really delicious food at night and feeds me in my sleep... and i wake up with icing on my fingers and chocolate on my face. Ohhh the fat kid in me awakens!

Similar to last year, the Easter Fairy was Luke's mom. She didn't feed me in my sleep but she sure did feed me well the whole day!

Breakfast was Pierogis and Keilbasa with Apple Sauce, Sour Cream, Raspberry Puree...

Then, for Appetizers, we had Pierogis, Keilbasa, Deviled Eggs, and this cut up Taquito thing.




And for real dinner, we had all this good ishhhh:

Ham

Asparagus

Roasted Peppers

Potato Casserole

Tzimmes



And dessert! All Homemade!


Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake


Coconut Custard


Carrot Cake.... the BEST ever!

Happy Easter! Thanks bunnies!

No comments: