Background

Friday, September 30, 2011

The Gifts Of...

Finding a hot-ass boyfriend, who happens to be a talented musician, who also happens to be great with children, who also happens to be hilarious, and finally also happens to be just the kindest person I've ever met... he can get me fed for free at Barcelona Wine Bar!

It's kind of ironic because the first time we both went there was a few months ago, right before his friend executive chef Christian Petroni was leaving the restaurant to start his own thang. Then fast-forward a couple of months, a band named Cloud 9 asked Luke to fill in on guitar. They had a few shows already booked at Barcelona in Fairfield!

They played great, but I was more interested in the food! J/K! But seriously, I was only interested in Luke and the food...

CORN BABIES!... I Didn't Know I was Pregnant... with Corn Babies

Lamb Chops!

Octopus? I don't even remember what this is!

Steak over Mixed Greens!

Barcelona Wine Bar
4180 Black Rock Tnpk.
Fairfield, CT 06824
Tel: (203)-255-0800
Fax: (203)-255-0225

No comments: