Background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Steve Earle... A Crazy Son Of A Gun!

On September 14, 2011, I went to see a crazy guy named Steve Earle play a million different instruments at the Williamsburg Music Hall. We joked that it was a requirement to be able to play at least 17 instruments to be in his band.... everyone like rotated playing an electric guitar, acoustic guitar, violin, piano, banjo, accordian, etc...I never heard of him until a few nights before, when I requested to go to the concert with Luke and his mom, aunt, uncle, and cousin. They are such a funky family, I LOVE it! And they know how to parrrrrrr-tayyyyy!

Before the show, we stopped at a restaurant called Loreley... I guess it was a modern twist on German classics. I.E.- Schnitzel Fingers, Bratwurst with Fries, etc.

Ahhh!!!! A fat kid's dream!

Schnitzel Fingers (HA!) with Fries


Frikadelle (Pork Meatballs) with Fries (It reminded me of a Falafel!)


Bratwurst


Cheese Spatzel with Bacon... OMG this changed my life!


Potato Pancakes with Lingonberries and Apple Sauce

On our walk to the show, we passed by Saint's Alp Teahouse where we got Bubble Tea because who can pass on Bubble Tea? WE GOT THE BEST FLAVOR!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!


Loreley Williamsburg
64 Frost Street (Corner of Meeker and Frost)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Williamsburg
Phone: (718)-599-0025

Saint's Alp Teahouse
164 Bedford Ave (between 7th St & 8th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
Phone: (718)-486-3888

No comments: