Background

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Very First Time

I've written in a journal on and off my whole life. However, blogging is a totally new world! I've been religiously reading other peoples' blogs for a few years now and I figured since A). I can't find a job and I have a lot of time on my hands, B). I've always wanted to have my own, special, personal blog, and C). once I start grad school in September, I won't have the time or motivation to start one, I thought right now is THE perfect time to do it! 
Just a little intro to what you might get from my posts...
*Lots of pictures of food!
*Recipes
*Restaurant reviews
*Details of my "oh, so exciting" life!
There are many things that I've wanted to post about in the recent months (my 22nd birthday, my graduation from SUNY Purchase, my trip to Japan/Australia, etc.), but that would be way too much backtracking for me so you can just check out the pictures from those events.

My life in blogworld starts NOW!


No comments: