Background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Keepin' It Green

Happy day after St. Patricks Day! I actually did all of my Irish celebrating like last week and the week before. It was a very big month for Corned Beef... and it was my first time having it!

Tiny's dad has this big old St. Paddy's Day party at his house like the first Saturday of March. And he serves his old school Corned Beef and Cabbage! Ok, so I was super excited not only because I love everything that Tiny's dad makes and Tiny's family throws the SICKEST parties, but it was my first time experiencing Corned Beef!


They are so ready...

I love them cuz they let me take pictures of their food without thinking I'm too weird!

Beef in Pot


So can I just explain to you what a foodie family this is? Tiny's mom (pictured here) is serving homemade pigs in a blanket! WHHHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! So cute!

The food is finally ready!

Cabbage


Soda Bread


Corned Beef!


Wait, OMG really? It was so good... I thought it was gonna be like super salty, but it was so perfectly flavored, and nice fattiness too!


And yes, I had one of everything :-)

No comments: