Background

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sarah Bernhardt

Do you know what Sarah Bernhardt cookies are? I had never heard of them until someone on this post on Chowhound mentioned they had had one from LULU'S!!!!
I felt a little embarassed because:
A. I thought I had tried everything from Lulu's!
B. I had never even heard of Sarah Bernhardt cookies! And I love cookies! Where have I been?!

So this blog describes Sarah Bernhardt Cookies...

Basically they are shaped like little piles of doodie. The bottom is a light, crispy, chewy macaroon, and it's topped with a cone shaped dollop of chocolate ganache, and covered in chocolate. Sounds heavenly, right. Totes...

So pretty!

So delicious...

Now, I have never seen these anywhere so I suggest if you see them at Lulu's, get them! Follow them on Twitter and you'll know the exciting things that they have for the day!

Lulu Cake Boutique
40 Garth Road
Scarsdale, NY 10583
Phone: 914-722-8300

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks sick.
i. want. one. now!!!!