Background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Slumber Party Like It's 1993!

Yep. In 1996, I was 10. Which means I was in fifth grade. Which means I had many slumber parties... Late night chatting, gossip, CAKE, movies... wasn't that the best?

Well, the girls and I decided a slumber party comeback was completely necessary. Lindsay was kind enough to invite us to her lovely home! I was just the four of us but we had plentyyyyyyyyyyy of ridiculousness....

So the night started with some pizza (of course)... and then Lindsay, who works at Patisserie Salzburg in Rye, snuck home some leftover cupcakes. When I hear the word "cupcake" it's like the seratonin levels in my brain just spike up! Something about cupcakes, good moist ones, make me so happy :-)

So how were the one's from Patisserie Salzburg?? NOT BAD AT ALL! And let me tell you, when you've had Lulu's cupcakes, nothing really compares. Here was the selection:

(Plus Lauren's Sexy Pierced Tongue)
Starting from the bottom right...
1. Peanut Butter and Chocolate with Peanut Butter Frosting
2. Red Velvet with Chocolate Frosting
3. Vanilla with Strawberry Frosting filled with Custard
4. Carrot with Cream Cheese Frosting
5. Banana with Cream Cheese (??) Frosting

My favorite was definitely the strawberry. The cake was light and spongey, and it reminded me of a Japanese Strawberry Shortcake :-)
The carrot cake was also quite delish! It was studded with tons of walnuts :-)
I love nuts!


After cake, we had some YouTube action... all I can say is that I love gay, black men, who like "what, what" in the butt...


We finished off the night with some of this....

Lauren got a little too crazy....

But yeah... we kept it classy :-)

Patisserie Salzburg
Rye, NY 10580
Phone: (914)-921-4458

No comments: