Background

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fujinoya

Fujinoya in Hartsdale is definitely one of my favorite Japanese restaurants. I love their 3209480293482 page menu, and I love how they offer more traditional Japanese dishes (beyond the "teriyaki" stuff). I hadn't been there in a while, but last Friday, my mom and brother and I kicked it old school and met up there for lunch. They are still busting during the lunch hours!

They are still awesome, offering delicious Japanese food at a very reasonable price! Their sushi is very good too! Every time I go there, I ask if they have Fatty Tuna and a lot of times they don't. On this visit, as soon as I walked in, the lady says "We have Fatty Tuna today!"

I usually always get something sushi-related, whether its a roll, nigiri, sashimi, or chirashi don. But I also love their cold soba in the summer :-) My mom and brother always get a "don" (something over rice). On this visit, my mom got the Katsu-Don and my brother got the Una-Don.


To start, my brother always gets the Shishamo


My Sushi Platter

My Toro, mom's Toro, brother's 2 pieces of Tuna, Egg, complimentary toro and scallion roll, Uni, Anago, and Yellowtail. My Favorites!


Katsu Don


Una Don



Soooooooooooooo delicious!

No comments: