Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sedutto... Imported From The Upper East Side

So, I of course notice every new store on Garth Road because I live there. I noticed Sedutto, a frozen yogurt/ice cream place, about 2 months ago, and I did some research. I thought it might've been a chain place, but I only found information from one source.

A few weeks ago, I went in to check out their selection. OMFG! There's like 3439208402394 flavors of ice cream, hard frozen yogurt, and soft serve frozen yogurt! Plus, they have every topping you could ever think of! I had a nice chat with the owner and he says that it is a rebirth of the original Sedutto's on the UES in NYC. He closed it down a few years ago, and decided to open it back up here in Scarsdale.

On Saturday, when it was nice and hot and I was getting sweaty, i decided that ice cream would be the ideal dessert! So me and Ed took a trip to Sedutto. After about 20 minutes of flavor tastings, I felt I was ready to make my order. Ed is easy... he knew exactly what he wanted.


1/2 Moose Tracks and 1/2 Cookies and Cream- These were both awesome. They do not skimp on the chunks! Tons of cookies, tons of fudge, and tons of mini PB cups!


Lemme try this. 1/2 Sugar Free-Non Fat Cherry Vanilla and 1/2 Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Frozen Yogurt- Of course these were delicious because at the end of my 20 minutes of indecision, these are the flavors I went with!


There were definitely runner ups though... Milky Way, Banana Fudge, Red Bean, Peanut Butter (something)... so basically, I will definitely be back soon!

No comments: