Background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cooking For Four!

I rarely cook for more than 2 people. Usually I cook for one. Lately however, Tiny and I have been enjoying our kitchen time so much that we decided to spread the deliciousness to our friends!

Stuffed Pork Chops with Yam and Green Beans


I love vulgar pictures of meat... A Split Pork Chop....


Stuffed with Sauteed Apples and Onions + Cheddar



Stuff It!


The Assembly Line (Flour with Rosemary, Thyme, S+P, Eggs, Bread Crumbs)


Ready for Baking!


End result: Nicely browned pork chops, with a side of roasted yams and Tiny's own Green Beans sauteed with Garlic and Bread Crumbs!


Gooey cheese, Cooked-but-still-had-a-bit-of-crunch apples, and crispy outside....


And leftover Valentine's Day Lulu cake for dessert :-)

We make a good team.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks delish. Love the new site design, btw!

Unknown said...

I can attest to how good the stuffed pork was as I was one of the four! It was the perfect mix of sweet and comfort, I can't wait until I'm invited back! ;)

Miki said...

Thanks!! Dinner at Mike D's will happen again soooooonnnn! BTW i haven't forgotten about your butternut squash lasagna recipe!