Background

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cupid Says Hello...

I think I've mentioned this a million times in my blog but I L-O-V-E Valentine's Day! I just love the idea of being in love, and I think red and pink hearts are the best! So this year I was a little bit nervous because A). Valentine's Day was me and that guy's anniversary and B). He broke up with me 6 months ago....

But not to worry because Cupid sent Tiny :-)

Tiny, and apparently his whole family, are not big Valentine's Day believers. They think that treating lovers special only on Valentine's Day is not where it's at.... Treat your lovers special more often!!

He got me the most beautiful flowers, anyway!

So we didn't really have any big extravagant plans except to make dinner together. Oh and of course I was gonna pick something up from Lulu's! And the best part was that it was Tiny's first time experiencing Lulu's!

Even though we didn't have anything planned, it turned out to be the best Valentine's Day EVER! We got food at Karamba Cafe (It's a hot spot for us... yay for rice and beans!), had an intense game of basketball (I challenged him, but he won), and went food shopping for our dinner... We somehow decided on his Firefighter-Father's Shepherd's Pie.

It was our first time making it, but it's literally layers of meat, veg, and potatoes...

That's some serious Meat and Potato action... Simple and delish!

Then for dessert, I busted out the secret Lulu's cake...


Ahhhh... so cute! Chocolate Cake, Milk Chocolate Buttercream, Fondant, Cute Little Hearts, Big Pink Bow.... It was like my dream come true!!!

I had a huge chunk, and so did Tiny. Milk came along. And we fell into a deep, dark, chocolate coma :-)

We did some serious damage...


Karamba Cafe
185 Main Street
White Plains, NY 10601
Phone: (914)-946-9550

No comments: