Background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Chocolate Malted Whopper Drops

Finally, I got around to making these cookies that I saw on Tuesdays With Dorie... The Chocolate Malted Whopper Drop Cookies!

The recipe can be found right here at Confession Of A Tangerine Tart!

I used ingredients that I had...
I bought these Reese's Peanut Butter Whoppers with the intention of making these cookies like 2 months ago!


I first mixed the dry ingredients:


And then the wet ingredients... I love the smell of butter and sugar!


Added the dry ingredients to the wet...


Mixy, mixy... (Instead of chocolate, I added peanut butter chips and butterscotch chips because that's all I had)


Bake, bake, bake for 11 minutes...And voila!



YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Despite the rather mixed reviews about this cookie, I loved them! I could tell the cookies were gonna be brownie-fudgey like because of the thickness of the cookie dough. The whoppers added this exciting Butterfinger-like crispy chewyness! The butterscotch and peanut butter were a perfect match as well :-)

This is what snow days are for!

No comments: