Background

Monday, December 8, 2008

I need more food in my life!!!

I've been reaaalllllly busy! It's mostly school but I've also been having a lot of fun! Unfortunately, when I have a lot of school-work, I don't go out to eat nearly as much and I don't do much baking :-(

But I saved these pictures for an emergency post like today's!

THANKSGIVING LEFTOVERS!!
I had turkey everyday for like 5 days after Thanksgiving... I'm so sick of it. Here were the variations... unfortunately, turkey will always be turkey :-P


Leftover challah bread from the bread pudding, stuffing, turkey, and swiss cheese broiled! And the side of peas. This was for Ed <3


Salad topped with turkey and roasted onions and sesame dressing.


Leftover sides... I enjoyed these the most!


Oh and I forgot! A few days later, I made this:

Shirataki Noodles with the leftover Peas and Proscuitto, Mushrooms, Onions, and Pesto

DONE WITH THANKSGIVINGGGGG!!!

No comments: